Monday, March 28, 2005

 

2005 Jaldi Quiz - 6

Answers

1. The Italian for this word is "slave", However off late this word has been hogging headlines all over the US for other reasons. What is the word ?

Answer: Schiavo (in the headlines due to the Terri Schiavo case)

2. What is a Perkins Brailler ?

Answer: The Perkins Brailler is a simple, inexpensive typewriter used to write Braille.

3. If the Red Ribbon is used as a symol for AIDS awareness, what does a Yellow ribbon symbolize ?

Answer: A yellow ribbon is a symbol associated with those waiting for the return of a loved one or of military troops who are temporarily unable to come home.

4. Seeking truth from facts is the motto of which political party?

Answer: Chinese Communist Party

5. Who are said to be belonging to the Sandwich generation ?

Answer: People who have to support both their children as well as their parents.


Comments:
Hi,

I liked your blog. I found many interesting information here.
I also give free info about affiliate advertising. You can seen it on my affiliate advertising site.

If you have time please visit my web site to get some free affiliate advertising information.

Kind regards,
Nick
 
I am going to set up a blog for my own site personal web hosting services tomorrow! I have a lot to of information to share. The link to read should be
live soon. If you have an interest in personal web hosting services I would love to hear what you think of my site :-)
 
Get unlimited webhosting at e commerce web hosting
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?